Our finely milled Mineral Foundation SPF15 buffs into the skin effortlessly & allows custom coverage when applied in buildable layers. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean & healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- SPF15 helps protect skin from damage
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance and water resistant
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Super Kabuki or Baby Buki Brush for flawless application
- 10g (full size) & 0.75g (mini size)
- Refill (10g) - fully recyclable, kind to the environment and a quick and easy option to refill your Mineral Foundation jar
MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
HOW TO APPLY
It's a good idea to try two or three samples when choosing your foundation shade to ensure you find your perfect match. If a shade looks too ashy then it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange then it’s too dark. Don’t forget – many people need a summer and winter foundation shade, you can also mix shades to custom create your perfect match this way all year round. Before you start, ensure that moisturiser/BB Cream is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar. Using your Super Kabuki brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions. Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.