Our Mineral Concealer provides a heavier coverage to effortlessly conceal blemishes, imperfections and dark circles; you will be amazed at the staying power of such a soft delicate loose powder.
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Contains Kaolin - a clever clay-based mineral, providing exceptional coverage and hours of wear, whilst controlling the skin’s natural oils
- Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Soft matte finish
- Colour can be built in layers
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Concealer Brush
- 4g - 5g
KAOLIN, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]
HOW TO USE
Applying concealer after your foundation will mean you use less as you’ll only use it in the areas that it’s needed. If your concealers is a little light, try applying underneath foundation or mix with a little foundation. You can mix mineral concealer with your foundation and apply with a Super Kabuki for heavier coverage all over.
- Sprinkle a little concealer or corrector into the lid of your jar.
- Using your Concealer Brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess.
- Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.